Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Love ready....or not!!!!!!!

What's up world....well it has taken me forever to figure out what to write about and finally it hit me, my friends have daily complaints about relationships. Someone once told me before I entered college that I would find the man of my dreams, one that would marry me, and magically make all my dreams come true...well I am knocking on graduation's door and I can tell you that must be some kind of fairy tale because it definitely hasn't happened yet. Although I dont want to rush it, I can tell you maintaining a relationship or even finding a person of interest is hard shit. Because of this, many young women I know have taken a vow of celibacy on the notion that they are not willing to give themselves to men, who aren't willing to fully devote themselves mongamously to them. Many of the young men ask why put a title on "it"., or claim they are just not ready for a relationship because they want to experiment, but want every aspect and rights of a relationship. Please somebody tell me WHERE THEY DO THAT AT??? That reeks of bullshit, because if someone really cares about a person, then their love or like will overpower the lust of someone else.That's what relationships are for is to grow and experiment together. My thing is if you're talking to me you already have the best, so why waste your time on someone that leading you right back to me. I will not make it a man bashing blog because their are some men who want relationships and are willing to commit and the woman doesn't want the commitment, but the latter lies heavily in the minority. My personal opinion is that people want all the pleasures of relationships or love without the responsibilities of them, so just in case something happens the age old phrase can be presented..."WELL YOU CAN'T REALLY GET MAD BECAUSE WE ARE NOT TOGETHER." This will always and forever piss me off, as I often advise my girlfriends, if you feel the partnership escalating into something more intimate, then define what it is, set boundaries, and if the man or woman objects then they are probably not the person for you. Please remember that true intimacy involves opening up to someone on a deeper level than other people are permitted to see. Some people don't want to reveal too much about themselves because they never know when their relationship will end which could permit experiencing a true relationship....so ask yourselves this: Do you really want to waste your intimacy and time on someone who really does not take it seriously enough to put some responsibilty on it?????

SIGNED: IF HE DON'T LOVE YOU BY NOW.....

No comments:

Post a Comment